Are you ready for some football?? Or actually… a simple-to-make tailgating recipe!
A couple of weeks ago I was in Denver, CO visiting my good friend Emily. I just happened to be out there for the last pre-season Bronco’s game… Emily and her husband have season tickets and they usually take me to a game every year. Which is always a good time! Go Bronco’s 🙂
I wanted to share a delicious appetizer idea with y’all that’s easy enough to take along for tailgating, a football shin-dig, or pretty much any get together.
PeakFection 7-Layer Dip is sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next football party.
Have you heard of the new PeakFection product line? It’s fresh a whole lot longer! I love that it’ll last in my fridge for weeks… freshness at my fingertips.
Some days are just crazy and even with the best intentions of making something… an easy-out-the-door in 5 minutes flat appetizer recipe is just what we need. More time making memories and enjoying the game AND less time in the kitchen! Whooo-hoo.
Now, that’s something to get excited about 🙂
PeakFection 7-Layer Dip
- 1 C refried beans
- 1 14.75 peakfection red salsa
- 1/2 C light sour cream
- 1/2 C green peppers diced
- 1/2 C roma tomatoes cubed
- 1 8oz peakfection guacamole
- 1 C fiesta jack pepper cheese grated
- 1 bag tortilla chip bowls
- In a small mixing bowl combine 1 C refried beans and 1/4 C red salsa; mix to combine.
- Spread into the bottom of 8x8 glass baking dish.
- Spread sour cream over beans.
- Sprinkle evenly over sour cream the peppers and tomatoes.
- Dollop guacamole down the center of dish so people can have it if they like it.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chip bowls and remaining salsa and guacamole.
- * this recipe can be easily be doubled to feed a larger crowd!
My PeakFection 7-layer Dip was completely devoured at a Salmon Fry I went to with some friends last weekend. Everybody raved about how much they loved the PeakFection Red Salsa and Guacamole!
I’ve loved a good 7-layer Dip ever since I was young and my mom would make it for our family. It’s even easier to make with the fresh tasting PeakFection Red Salsa and Guacamole.
You’ll love them.
Our dessert at the Salmon Fry was also hosted by Kroger or you may know them as Smith’s Grocery Store…
For the love of chocolate… have you tried the Coffee Milk Chocolate Bar? Oh my gosh.
Divine. You’ve just got to try it- you’ll never want another flavor chocolate for S’mores and your Fire Pit memories will thank you 🙂
PS- I was compensated for this post by Kroger but the opinions are genuine and my own 🙂