Chipotle Pineapple BBQ Beef Sliders are a slow cooker recipe and awesome for parties!
Chipotle Pineapple BBQ Beef Sliders are just perfect for fall gatherings, for everything from tailgating to back yard gatherings, they’re awesome!! It’s the beginning of slow cooker time of year around our house so, this recipe is even more awesome!
Chipotle Pineapple BBQ Beef Sliders can actually be served on normal sized buns, of course! I love the little slider buns because they’re just so dang cute, but if your hungry belly is more into big sized then regular buns will work great too.
We love the slow cooker in the fall and winter months, it’s so nice to come home to a meal that’s hot and ready to go! Here are few of our other favorite slow cooker recipes that you’ll adore too. . .
Don’t forget to grab a bag salt and vinegar chips to with your Chipotle Pineapple BBQ Beef Sliders! Mmmmm hmmm good.
Have a beautiful Wednesday!
Much Love and Peace~
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced (seeds removed)
- 1 cup bbq sauce (I like sweet baby rays)
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 2-3 springs of fresh thyme
- 2.5 pounds flank steak
- 18 slider rolls
- 2 cups pineapple, finely sliced
- Coat slow cooker insert with cooking spray.
- Preheat on high.
- Heat saute pan over medium high heat, add oil, add flank steak and cook 3 minutes per side; place in slow cooker.
- Add onions to hot pan; cook 2-3 minutes, stirring until onions are browned and aromatic.
- Put onion in slow cooker, deglaze pan by pouring beef broth into pan, cooke 2 minutes while stirring to scape up flavor bits from bottom of pan.
- Pour into slow cooker.
- Add pineapple, chipotle peppers, bbq sauce, worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, fresh thyme; stir to combine.
- Cook high 3 hours, low 6 hours.
- Before serving, shred beef with 2 forks, stir.
- Serve on buns with additional BBQ sauce if desired.