It’s now one our “colder” weather recipes… I’m sure most of you are seasonal cookers like me! There are certain meals I ONLY cook in each season, it’s a good thing we live where there’s all four seasons!!
|White Chicken Chili|
|Combine first 6 ingredients|
|Add frozen chicken|
|Crockpot low for 6-8 hours|
|Shred chicken with 2 forks, add beans and shoepeg corn|
|Add Cilantro and 2 Tbls lime juice|
|Heat through 30 minutes more and Serve!!|
This White Chicken Chili recipe is quick and easy and MOST important…. DELICIOUS!! Enjoy 🙂
- 28 oz chicken stock (or 28oz water and 4 chicken bouillons)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- ¾-1 tsp crushed red pepper (depending on how much kick you like)
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- 2 cans great northern beans, drained
- 1 can shoepeg corn, drained
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 4 Tbsp fresh cilantro (or more if you like it a lot like we do)
- Serve with additional limes wedges and cilantro, if desired
- Coat ceramic insert with cooking spray, preheat on high.
- Add chicken stock, garlic, cumin, oregano, salt, crushed red pepper, and chicken breasts.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Cover with lid and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours
- Just before serving remove chicken and shred with 2 forks.
- Return shredded chicken to slow cooker.
- Add the beans, corn, lime juice, and cilantro.
- Warm through and serve.
- Can be served with additional lime wedges and cilantro, if desired,