Nutella White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are going to be your new favorite cookie!
It’s been a while since I’ve shared some cookies around here!! It’s about time we baked up some cookie love in the kitchen! AND let me tell ya. . . you’ll completely love these Nutella White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies.
They’ll be your new favorites cuz white chocolate and nutella are just meant to be together in a cookie! Mmmmm hmm.
Grab a icy cold, tall glass of milk and a stack of these Nutella White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies cuz they’re the perfect pairing! Oh my goodness!! Dunk away. 🙂
If you’re in the cookie baking mood too maybe some of our other favorites are worth take a look at (just so you have plenty of options to choose from!) Mini M&M Cookies, Coconut Banana Cookies with Coconut Glaze, Wild Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies, or Gluten Free Cherry White Chocolate Chia Cookies. I promise you won’t go wrong with anyone of them or you may just get to baking and love making them all!!
Hahahah. That’d be A LOT of cookies! 🙂
Nutella White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are sure to be a new favorite in your family!
I hope you have a lovely Monday!
Much Love and Peace~
Nutella White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup butter room temperature
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup nutella
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together flour, oats, sea salt, and baking soda; set aside.
- In separate large mixing bowl cream butter for 2 minutes until smooth and fluffy.
- Add sugars and mix on medium high for 3 minutes until light and fluffy; scraping once.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix for 2 minutes- scraping bowl with each addition.
- Add vanilla; mix.
- Add dry ingredients all at once and mix on low until 80% incorporated.
- Add nutella and stir in by hand until half way incorporated; add white chocolate chips and continue stirring until the dough looks marbled and chips are distributed.
- Using a large cookie scoop, place dough balls onto prepared sheet.
- Cook 11-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned, cool one minute on pan and remove to cooling rack.