Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies will bring lots of happy smiles! They’re sure to become a fast favorite among all of your family and friends. I don’t know about you all but I just LOVE peanut butter and dark chocolate together. It’s like a party in my mouth with every single bite!
Oh and don’t forget the little sprinkle of sea salt added on top before they go in the oven… it’s a flavor pop that can’t be beat. That’s a little tip I learned from Maria at Two Peas and Their Pod during my internship with her- in fact this recipe is adapted from her and let me tell you these cookies are completely AHhhh-mazing!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Extra sea salt, for sprinkling on cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sea salt, baking soda, and baking powder; set aside.
- Using a stand mixer with paddle attachment- cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars together until light and creamy; about 5 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time; scraping bowl down with each addition.
- Add vanilla extract; cream 2 more minutes.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet in two parts and mix until 80% combined.
- Stir in the dark chocolate chips and peanut butter chips with a spatula.
- Roll dough into 2 inch balls or use a large cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Cookies will totally rock your world. Seriously! They’re SO good 🙂
Enjoy a stack of these Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies with a tall glass of milk and your family and friends!
Much Love and Peace~