Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich is an early autumn delight!
I’m busting out the pumpkin cookies, a little early?! Never. Pumpkin cookies all year in my book! Today’s Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich combines my favorite cookie and my favorite ice cream. . . Coffee!
I know!! Delicious. 🙂
Pumpkin Season is in the air. . . it won’t be long until the evenings begin to cool down and the leaves begin to turn there autumn colors. When the pumpkin baked goods start calling your name- here are some of our favorite recipes: Pecan Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Pumpkin Bars with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting, Pumpkin Spice Bars, Pumpkin Ice Cream, White Chocolate Chip Pistachio Pumpkin Cookies, and Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Donuts!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich will perfectly fit the bill too! I just love autumn baking. . . next to holiday baking time of year, I think it’s my next favorite!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich will bring out the autumn baker in you too!! Enjoy!
Hope your Monday is amazing!
Much Love and Peace~
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- 2 cups milk chocolate chip cookies
- 2 cups coffee chocolate chip ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Using a mixer cream butter until smooth, add brown sugar and granulated sugar; cream 4 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, egg, and pumpkin; mix 3 minutes until smooth.
- Meanwhile, combine flour, spices, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Add dry to wet all at once, mix until 80% incorporated.
- Add milk chocolate chips; mix to combine.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared cooking sheet.
- Bake 9 minutes and rest 1 minute on sheet, remove to cooling racks to complete cooling.
- Once cooled assemble 2 cookies with a scoop of ice cream between and gently press together.
- Serve immediately or place in freezer to hold until serving.