Pumpkin Spice Bars will rock your world in every way!! YUM. If you’re like me and wait for the autumn months just to enjoy amazing pumpkin-inspired recipes, then you’ll be in heaven with this bar!
Have you seen those fabulous new little Pumpkin Spice Chips from Toll House? Oh my gosh. They’re amazing… seriously. They inspired this deliciousness and are completely delightful!
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup pumpkin spice chips
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9x13 pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter.
- Add sugars and beat 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, scraping with each addition.
- Add vanilla and pumpkin puree; mix 2-3 minutes more until creamy.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, spices, sea salt, and baking powder; use a whisk to incorporate.
- Add dry ingredients to wet all at once, mix until 80% incorporated, add chips and mix to incorporated.
- Evenly spread into prepared pan.
- Cook 23-25 minutes until golden brown or a tooth pick inserted in the center removes clean.
- Let cool (if you can stand it!) cut and serve.
Bring smiles to all your family and friends with these amazing Pumpkin Spice Bars- they’ll make you the hit of every party you take them to!
I hope you are loving the autumn months as much as I am… I even bought some halloween egg nog at the store today! That’s the ultimate sign that fall is here 🙂 hahahah.
Bake up some Pumpkin Spice Bars this week and be in heaven with every single bite!
Much Love and Peace~