Leftover Halloween Candy Pizza
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 22 minutes
Total Time 32 minutes
- 1 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- assorted leftover Halloween candies
- 2 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes.
- Press onto an ungreased 14 inch pizza pan.
- Bake 18-22 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool on pan on wire rack.
- Coarsely chop big candies and set aside.
- In a heat proof bowl melt chocolate chips and peanut butter for 30 seconds in microwave, stir, repeat until smooth.
- Spread chocolate mixture over cooled cookie dough, top with candy, cover and refrigerate until set.
- Cut into wedges and serve!
* I adapted this recipe from Taste of Home nov 2012
Leftover Halloween Candy Pizza… would be a fun treat for the whole family to make for a family movie night!
I hope you all have a spooky-fun Halloween tomorrow… I sure love having all the little trick or treater’s come to our door 🙂