Leftover Turkey Fiesta Soup
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 5 C chicken broth, or 5 C water and 5 chicken bouillon
- 3 C shredded cooked turkey, light or dark meat
- 1 15oz canned corn
- 1 15oz black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 C medium salsa, your favorite kind
- 1/4 C fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine first 5 ingredients in stock pot over medium heat.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cilantro and salt and pepper to taste.
* I adapted this recipe from Taste of Home Magazine 2012
Leftover Turkey Fiesta Soup is a quick and easy recipe for those hectic days that follow Thanksgiving. Did I mention it’s really tasty too? It is… you’ll like it!
I’m slightly in denial that the Holidays are almost here…. where did the year go?? Holy-moly. It sure flew by!
I hope your Wednesday is just lovely 🙂