Winter Vegetable and Turkey Soup is a hearty and filling dinner that’s quick and easy for a week night supper!
There’s nothing like a bowl ofWinter Vegetable and Turkey Soup when it’s time get cozy in the cold winter months. This soup is sure to do the trick… it’s got all a beautiful variety of vegetables and ground turkey in a hearty broth! Grab a loaf of crusty bread and these few simple ingredients at the store and you’ll have dinner on the table in no time!!
- 1/2 lb of ground lean turkey
- 5 1/2 cups of water
- 3 Tbsp. chicken bouillon
- 5 red potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 16 oz package of frozen lima beans
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- 1 15.25 oz can of corn, drained
- pepper to taste
- Brown ground turkey in a skillet. In a large sauce pan combine water, chicken bouillon, potatoes, tomatoes, lima beans, and onion.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Add browned ground turkey and drained corn.
- Season with pepper to taste.
*this recipe was given to me by my BFF- Carol 🙂
Winter Vegetable and Turkey Soup is great the next day too so make a big batch and enjoy it through the week! Enjoy 🙂
- Cauliflower Cheese Soup w/ Grilled Cheese Croutons Recipe
- Herbed Braided Breadsticks w/ Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
- Chicken and Sausage Gumbo with Rice Recipe
- Chocolate Rose Martini Recipe
- Homemade Turtle Truffles Recipe
- Elk Chili Recipe
- French Potage Saint-Germain
- Hot Turkey Provolone Sandwich with Basil Mayo Recipe