Many of you know my bestie, Carol, is as much of a foodie gal as I am…. it must be one of the reasons we are such good friends 🙂
She made this Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup and believe me it’s ‘souper’ good…
Look at all those yummy veggies with beef chunks and tomato broth… you know you want it! Yes, you do. You’ll be so happy with how simple it is to make AND like all busy moms out there… who have an on-going love affair with their slow cookers, it’ll make dinner a snap. Gotta love that…
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 6 hours
Total Time 6 hours 15 minutes
- 4 cups water
- 4 beef bouillons
- 1 cup diced Italian tomatoes
- 2 small cans tomato sauce
- 1 chopped onion
- Chopped carrots
- 3 diced potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds stew beef
- Flour beef and brown in oil.
- Place all ingredients in crockpot for 5 to 6 hours on high.
* this recipe is from my BFF, Carol Ray
Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup will keep you toasty-warm this winter… Enjoy!
Have a super awesome Tuesday!
- Cauliflower Cheese Soup w/ Grilled Cheese Croutons Recipe
- Herbed Braided Breadsticks w/ Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
- Irish Corned Beef with Cabbage Recipe
- 12 Irish Recipes; Savory & Sweet
- Braised Tri-Tips Recipe
- Guinness Beef and Potato Stew Recipe & Dublin, Ireland
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup Recipe
- Cafe Rio Sweet Pork (copycat)