I have squash coming out my ears! Seriously.
What are you supposed to with all the stuff? I love it BUT… it takes some creativity to actually use all the zucchini and yellow squash that a couple of plants will produce 🙂
AND so this Slow Cooker Veggie Chili was a little something I whipped up the other day!
- 1 1/2 C zucchini squash
- 1 1/2 C yellow squash
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 8 oz tomato sauce
- 2 15 oz cans black beans
- 1 15 oz ranch style beans
- shredded cheddar cheese and dollop sour cream for garnish
- Turn slow cooker on high, coat with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Serve with 1 Tbsp cheese and dollop of sour cream.
AND that cornbread is a delicious recipe from WCw/R’s new Family Favorite Cookbook…. along with 34 other fabulous recipes too!
Slow Cooker Veggie Chili is delicious AND a really fabulous way to use some of that extra squash you might have hanging around 🙂
I hope your week is going well… I’m getting ready for mid-terms on Friday, how did the time go that fast?!
- Blackberry Pear Mimosa Recipe
- Cherry & Pistachio Brownies Recipe
- Maple & Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Blueberry Coconut Dutch Baby Pancake Recipe
- Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Cheesecake Recipe
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Mexican Potato Soup
- Spicy Ritz Crackers
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
- Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
- Pineapple Italian Ice Recipe