I’m always up for a delicious slow cooker meal. Aren’t they great?! It’s so nice to walk into supper practically set and ready at the table 🙂
Slow Cooker Greek Chicken with Rice is one of those recipes that you’ll use again and again… it’s just that good!
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp. Greek Rub, I used Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 2 chicken bullion cubes
- 4-6 servings instant brown rice
- Spray slow cooker cooking spray.
- Rub each chicken breast with Greek Rub to coat generously on each side.
- Next, rub about 1/2 Tablespoon of garlic on each chicken breast.
- Place chicken breast in slow cooker and drizzle lemon juice over the top.
- Crumble and stir 2 chicken bullion cubes in 1 1/2 cups of hot water.
- Once dissolved and stirred as best as possible, pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours, or until cooked through and tender.
- Before serving, prepare rice according to package directions.
- Serve chicken over rice and enjoy!
* This recipe from my BFF, Carol Ray 🙂
I’m just getting back from a little Spring Break get away to sunny California! Must admit I wasn’t super thrilled to get home to fresh snow BUT, what do ya do?
I had a great time visiting my sister and getting to hang with my BFF, Carol Ray. In fact this recipe’s one of hers, she’s as much of a foodie as I am… must be one of the reasons we are such good friends 🙂
I hope y’all enjoy this Slow Cooker Greek Chicken with Rice!