I just can’t believe it is December… where did the last year go?
Now, that winter is knocking at the door, you’ll be thrilled to try this quick and easy AND keep-you-warm-and-snuggly Italian Gnocchi Soup recipe…
Italian Sausage Gnocchi Soup is so simple to make and a savory delight… it can’t help but hit the spot!
- 1 4.5 oz link hot turkey Italian sausage
- 2 cups water
- 1 14oz can fat-free, less sodium beef broth (or 1C water and 1 beef bouillon cube)
- 1 14 1/2 oz can Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 Tbsp dry Italian Seasoning mix
- 1 16 oz package vacuum-packed gnocchi
- 1/2 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Remove casings from sausage.
- Cook sausage in a large Dutch oven (or stock pot) over medium high heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
- Add water, beef broth, tomatoes, Italian seasoning to pot; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add gnocchi simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until float to the top of the pot.
- Ladle soup into bowls; sprinkle each serving evenly with cheese.
Italian Sausage Gnocchi Soup is a favorite of mine- I can’t get enough of those delicious little potato pasta’s! Mmmm hmmm
Winter means soup time around our house and I hope you’ll enjoy a couple of these other soup recipes this winter to
I hope these delicious soups will help keep you cozy-warm all winter long!
PS- I shared this recipe at the36thAVENUE too!