Pot Roast Chili
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 14 oz diced tomatoes
- 2 15 oz cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 C water
- 2 beef bouillon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- reserved beef and vegetables, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- sour cream and chives for garnish
- In a large stock pot over medium high heat oil add garlic, cumin, chili powder and cook 2 minutes; stirring.
- Add water and bouillons.
- Add black beans, diced tomatoes, and reserved beef and vegetables. Stir.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, cook 10 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and diced chives.
Pot Roast Chili is the best way I know of to use leftover Pot Roast! Oh my… it’s just fabulous 🙂
I hope you all enjoy these back to back recipe- I love getting two dinners out of one! That’s a super big plus in my little kitchen.