Easy Peazy Chili is one of my “back-up” recipes… you know, the one that gets thrown together in 5 minutes and requires no more effort than opening a few cans, dumping said cans into a pot, and applying heat!! Gotta love it! I do this recipe by 2’s… you can easily cut it in half for a smaller group 🙂
Easy Peazy Chili is really a life saver sometimes!
Note– the best time saving tip I use is buying hamburger in larger amounts and browning it all once, then freezing it ziplocks freezer bags. It’s handy to have it ready to go whenever I need some browned beef!
Easy Peazy Chili… is an understatement for this fast and yummy recipe!! Kate’s Amazing Corn Bread goes so well with this dinner, if you have time!
- 2 16oz cans of Ranch Beans
- 2 16oz cans of kidney beans, drained
- 2 16oz cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 lb hamburger, browned
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bag Tortilla chips
- In stock pot brown hamburger, drain. Add cans and chili powder. Warm through on medium-high heat. Serve with shredded cheddar cheese and tortilla chips.
- Zuppa Tuscana Soup Recipe
- Two Bean Mushroom Chili Recipe
- Butternut Squash Soup Recipe
- 50 mouth-watering Chicken Recipes
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup Recipe
- Mexican Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Lumberjack Chili
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup
- Italian Sausage Gnocchi Soup
- Thick and Chunky Chili with Sirloin Recipe
- Slow Cooker Potato Soup Recipe
- Gram's Clam Chowder