Jen from Bakerette is here with us today!
She brought along a savory 4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pot Roast dinner and I wish I had some to eat right now 🙂
Hello Cooking With Ruthie fans. It’s Jen from Bakerette.com and I’m back to invade Ruthie’s space and share with you a very simple recipe designed for the working mom who doesn’t have time to cook all day but it tastes like you did:
4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pot Roast in A Brown Gravy
Ever wonder how to make pot roast? I’ve got your back because this pot roast recipe is so simple (it only has FOUR ingredients), so tender, and this slow cooker pot roast makes its own gravy! Shut. The. Front. Door!! Can I get a standing ovation please? I mean, a roast that makes its own gravy that I don’t have to make separately??? Bonus!!
See. I told you I had your back!
Mr. Chef loved this pot roast recipe so much that he ranted and raved about it all night and nearly drank all of the gravy before I could even get it on the table. He even volunteered to do the dishes…and I’m sure it’s because he wanted to lick his plate off without me seeing. :0)
Thanks Ruthie for letting me share another one of my favorite recipes. If you like this recipe, you might also like these other recipes at Bakerette:
- 1 can, 10.75 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package, 1 ounce dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 soup can water
- 5 pounds pot roast, the best cut is chuck roast or tri-tip roast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix, and water inside a 5-quart slow cooker. Place pot roast seasoned with salt and pepper in slow cooker, turning once to coat the roast.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 8 to 9 hours.
- The juices form a delicious gravy to serve with your tender meat and potatoes!
No need to brown the roast ahead of time.
Recipe inspired by AllRecipes.com
I just love having Jen come over and visit every month… she’s always got something fabulous to share!
Come back again tonight and party with us at Super Saturday!! We love to host this fun event 🙂