Summer is the perfect time of year for berries and they’re the inspiration for this delightful Fruit Cookie Pizza!
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 medium eggs, or 1 1/2 large
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups flour
- 2 1/2 cups cool whip
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar or until desire thickness is reached
- add your favorite in season fruit., blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, pineapple, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray pizza pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine butter and brown sugar; mix until creamy.
- Add sugar, vanilla, eggs; mix well.
- Add baking soda and salt; mix well.
- Add flour; 1 C at a time; mix just until incorporated.
- Press dough into pizza pan.
- Bake 16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, combine topping and mix until smooth.
- Add topping after completely cooled.
- Top with desired seasonal fruit.
- Cut and enjoy!
* My good friend, Debbie, gave this recipe to me.
Fruit Cookie Pizza is a fun dessert to take along to any get together this summer!
The crust is a delightful twist on the typical sugar cookie crust… I think this version has a lot more flavor. I seriously couldn’t keep my hands out of it.
Happy Thursday everybody!! Hope it’s a fabulous day 🙂
PS– I shared this recipe over at Or so she says too