Can you believe how quickly summertime is flying by? We’re gettin’ into those dog days of summer AND all that sun calls for a little cooling off now and then. I love these healthy AND oh-so-tasty option for staying cool 🙂
Frosty Fruit Bars are chock full of nothin’ but healthy and refreshing fresh fruit.
Want to learn a quick and easy way to peel a kiwi? Then be sure to check out my Kitchen Tip video ‘How to Peel a Kiwi’
- 4 C watermelon, cubed
- 1/2 C blueberries
- 1/2 C red grapes, halved
- 1/2 C strawberries, 1/4" sliced
- 2 kiwi's, peeled and 1/4" sliced
- Place watermelon in blender; blend until liquid and smooth.
- Using popcycle form, loosley fill 3/4 the way with fruit pieces.
- Fill with watermelon juice to the fill line, insert popcycle stick, place on flat surface in freezer.
- Freeze until solid appox 2-3 hours.
Frosty Fruit Bars will bring a smile to everyone that tastes them. They’re SO good it’s hard to believe they’re good for you too!