Fresh Fruit, Feta, and Mint Salad is a refreshing flavor combination that tastes amazing! It’s like catching summertime in a bowl- watermelon, cantaloupe, and grapes tossed with mint and topped off with feta cheese!! Heaven.
We love this salad- it’s so simple to make and that’s always a big plus! It’s like a party in your mouth- the feta cheese and mint play off the fruit in a beautiful way. You’ll love too!!
- 2 cups watermelon cubes
- 2 cups cantaloupe cubes
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup red grapes
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- whole mint leaves to garnish
- Gently toss mint with fruit in a large serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Garnish with whole mint leaves.
- Keep refrigerated until serving, can be made 2 hours ahead and held in fridge if needed.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 86Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 68mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g
Most fresh summer fruits work quite well in this recipe- peaches, plums, honeydew melon, kiwi, etc. You get the idea whatever you have in the fridge will work taste amazing too!
Much Love and Peace~