We are in the kitchen with Liz from A Sweet Baker
She’s been cooking up a yummy Halloween Cookie Pizza to share with us!
It looks like a super fun treat for the whole family to help make or at least help to decorate 🙂
With Halloween just around the corner I baked up a simple and fun dessert that’s easy to do with your kids and perfect to bring to class parties or celebrations. My three kids had a fun time helping me decorate this Halloween Cookie Pizza and couldn’t wait to eat it.
Halloween is one time of the year that I really don’t care for. I like all the treats and even baking for Halloween, I just don’t like the whole dressing-up part. I appreciate all the work some people put into their costumes…….it’s just not something I care to do. Having three kids, though, I put on my happy face, make handmade costumes until midnight and pretend I love everything about Halloween. Little do they know!
My kids have picked easy costumes this year (thanks goodness). My oldest son wants to be a zombie, my middle son wants to be a punk rocker and my youngest, well, she’ll be happy with whatever I can come up with! Since we live out of town we also have to drive the kids into town. It’s nice because we go back to our old neighborhood and get to see some old friends. Luckily our old neighborhood only has two short streets so we can get the trick-or-treating done in about 1 hour! Even though I don’t like the whole dress-up thing I really love how excited my kids get and I make the best of it for them!
Happy Halloween! I hope you have a great time!
- 1 pkg. Betty Crocker Oatmeal cookie mix
- 1 can Whipped Vanilla Frosting
- Pumpkin Spice M&M's
- White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M's
- Assorted Halloween sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare cookie mix according to package directions.
- Form cookie dough into a circular 'pizza' shape.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cookie is cooked in the center.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely on cookie sheet.
- Spread an even layer of frosting all over the cookie.
- Decorate as desired with M&M's, sprinkles or other Halloween candy.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut cookie pizza into 16 even slices.
I love having Liz come and visit with us and I can’t thank her enough for being one of our contributors!
She’s always cooking up some deliciously amazing recipes over at A Sweet Baker…
Happy Friday and Happy Cooking!
xoxo~ Liz and Ruthie