Want to see ME in all my cooking action? I teach a free demonstration class at the Macey’s Little Theater in Pleasant Grove, Utah. I’ll be there at 7pm Tuesday the 21st of February!! THAT’S TODAY!! It’s a lot of fun… I’ll be teaching this BBQ Chicken Pita Pizza recipe and a couple of other super yummy ones as well!! AND we’ll chat a bit about healthy snacks so… if your local and need something to do?? Come on over!!!
By the way… these little BBQ Chicken Pita Pizza’s were completely devoured at our house!! YEP, they’re THAT good!
*My trainer friend, Nicole, gave me this recipe
BBQ Chicken Pita Pizza is quick, healthy, and really yummy!! Throw a few together for your family tonight : D
- 6 whole wheat pita
- 2 Tbsp BBQ sauce, I use Famous Daves sweet and zesty BBQ sauce
- 2 rotisserie chicken breast, or cook and shred 2 chicken breasts
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 1/2 C shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/4 C per pita
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place pita on a baking sheet and spoon BBQ sauce evenly over the pita.
- Top with chicken, onions, rosemary, and cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted, the pizza is heated through and the pita is crisp.
- Slice, Serve, and Enjoy!
- Serves 6
- Chicken and Sausage Gumbo with Rice Recipe
- Peach, Chicken, & Gorgonzola Salad Recipe
- Grilled Chicken with Spicy Mayo Sandwich Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup Recipe
- Chicken Fricassee Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
- Baked Crispy Chicken, Rice Pilaf, and Green Beans Recipes
- Crockpot White Chicken Chili Recipe