Alfredo Chicken French Bread Pizza is a quick and easy dinner the whole family will love! The best part about this recipe is that the crust stays crisp and it turns out deliciously perfect every time 🙂
Alfredo Chicken French Bread Pizza
- 2 loaves of french bread cut on the diagonal
- 1 jar alfredo sauce I used Newman's Own brand
- 2 C shredded cooked chicken breasts I purchased a rotisserie chicken
- 2 roma tomato chopped
- 4 Tbsp sliced fresh basil
- 2 C mozzarella shredded (more if desired)
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Cut french bread in half on the diagonal (long ways) place crust side down on rimmed cookie sheet, spread 1/4 C alfredo sauce on each half, 1/2 C mozzarella, distribute 1/4 C tomatoes and 1/4 C chicken evenly over each half.
- Bake 5-6 minutes until lightly browned, sprinkle 1 Tbsp fresh basil on each half, slice and enjoy!
Alfredo Chicken French Bread Pizza is a keeper for sure… you’ll love the combination of flavors!
Here’s another French Bread Pizza variation that you may also enjoy…
Hope your Thursday is super awesome!
AND Happy Cooking,