Alfredo Chicken French Bread Pizza is a quick and easy dinner the whole family will love! The best part about this recipe is that the crust stays crisp and it turns out deliciously perfect every time 🙂
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 16 minutes
- 2 loaves of french bread, cut on the diagonal
- 1 jar alfredo sauce, I used Newman's Own brand
- 2 C shredded cooked chicken breasts, I purchased a rotisserie chicken
- 2 roma tomato, chopped
- 4 Tbsp sliced fresh basil
- 2 C mozzarella, shredded (more if desired)
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Cut french bread in half on the diagonal (long ways) place crust side down on rimmed cookie sheet, spread 1/4 C alfredo sauce on each half, 1/2 C mozzarella, distribute 1/4 C tomatoes and 1/4 C chicken evenly over each half.
- Bake 5-6 minutes until lightly browned, sprinkle 1 Tbsp fresh basil on each half, slice and enjoy!
Alfredo Chicken French Bread Pizza is a keeper for sure… you’ll love the combination of flavors!
Here’s another French Bread Pizza variation that you may also enjoy…
Hope your Thursday is super awesome!
AND Happy Cooking,
- Alfredo Basil Chicken Penne Recipe
- BBQ Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- Thai Chicken Flatbread w/ Cilantro Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Grilled Chicken with Spicy Mayo Sandwich Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup Recipe
- Margherita Naan Bread Pizza Recipe
- Chicken Taco Soup Recipe
- PF Chang’s Lettuce Wraps Recipe (copycat)