BLT Alfredo Pasta Recipe has a few simple ingredients and makes a beautiful dinner for your family! If you love bacon, “cilantro lettuce” and tomato all sauced up with an onion, garlic, and bacon alfredo sauce THEN our BLT Alfredo Pasta Recipe is just your thing! Wow. I don’t know many people aren’t head-over-heels in love with the classic BLT flavor combo! Our family sure is so we’re adding a new twist to the regular ole’ alfredo and pasta noodle dish. . . we think you’ll agree it’s a recipe genius!
Watch Ruthie cooking BLT Alfredo Pasta Recipe on FOX13 The Place with Amanda and Big Budah!
Alright… talk about a party in my mouth with all these fantastic flavors!!! Add bacon to anything and I’m there. Anyone else feel the same way?? We love this BLT Alfredo Pasta Recipe as it puts a modern and fun spin on the classic Alfredo pasta that we all love and adore so much!
The magic behind the BLT Alfredo Pasta
We owe the success of this pasta, drowning with unforgettable flavors, all to the pan that it is cooked in! DaTerra Cucina is an amazing Italian family owned business! They created their pans all by themselves after being inspired from their travels and seeing a need for pans like this in homes. They wanted to preserve the gorgeous look of the Italian ceramic cookware AND create a sturdy pan that would hold up under daily use. So.. Wah-la! That’s exactly what they made– these gorgeous Vesuvio pans. We LOVE every single one of their pans so much that we added them to our Top 12 Kitchen Gadgets! Trust us, you have to be nothing less than a straight up 10 to get on that page! 🙂
What sets DaTerra Cucina’s Vesuvio pans a part, you ask?
- Non-stick ceramic coating. I don’t know a single person that likes when their eggs (or any food for that matter) sticks to their pan while cooking! And of course, non-stick that ACTUALLY works makes cleaning it afterward a breeze!
- Non-toxic – PTFE-free and PFOA-free. The non-stick ceramic coating is safer than Teflon! Teflon contains harmful chemicals like PTFE & PTOA than can eventually flake off into your food.
- Made In Italy. Ummm… yeah, enough said.
- Lightweight and durable. You really do get your bang for your buck with these pans! They are easy to take care of and they will last you for years and years to come!
- Oven-safe up to 450 degrees. This truly is the all-in-one pan. You can sauté in the pan on the stove and then use the same pan and cook your food right in the oven!! Say goodbye to having to use 2-3+ different pans and baking dishes to cook with for just one meal!
Here is another recipe we created that was inspired by DaTerra Cucina pans– Blueberry Coconut Dutch Babies.
Spoil your mom/wife/grandma this Mother’s Day with an amazing all-in-one pan from DaTerra Cucina and some fabulous recipes to cook in the pan, from yours truly. 🙂
If you love our BLT Alfredo Pasta Recipe, then we think you’ll love pasta recipes these too:
For your dinner inspiration! We think every good pasta needs a tasty salad to go with it:
- 4 slices organic bacon, 1/4 inch sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons onion, small diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 1/4 cups cream
- 1 cup parmesan, shredded
- 3 cups tomato; small diced, divided
- 4 servings whole grain linguini; prepared to directions
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 cup parmesan, shredded
- cooked bacon
- In large fry pan cook bacon until crispy; reserve 1 tablespoon of drippings and discard the remaining.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to drippings, melt, and saute onion for 1-2 minutes; stirring.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute.
- Add cream, 1 cup parmesan cheese, and turn heat to medium low; stir to incorporate.
- Add fresh herbs and 2 cups diced tomato; simmer 3-4 minutes.
- Serve over prepared pasta with cilantro, tomato, and bacon toppings.
- Enjoy our BLT Alfredo Pasta Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 609Total Fat: 47gSaturated Fat: 28gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 137mgSodium: 986mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 26g
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie , pin us on Pinterest , or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go. . .
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. . . we SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
This post is sponsored by DaTerra Cucina and all opinions are my own!
Ruthie & Madeliene