Bruschetta Pasta Recipe is a refreshing pasta that’s simple to whip together in just a few minutes! If you love olive oil pasta then we are going to make it even THAT much better by adding some fresh tomatoes and basil!
Bruschetta Pasta Recipe on FOX13 The Place
Sooooo, What’s so great about Olivi? Besides the adorable packaging… it tastes like no other olive oil I’ve ever tasted! It’s as rich and smooth as butter~ you could literally drink it straight from the bottle. It’s THAT good!
Why is Olive Oil so good for you?
Mayo Clinic has this to say about good quality Olive Oil:
• The main type of fat found in all kinds of olive oil is monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs). MUFAs are considered a healthy dietary fat.
• If you replace saturated and trans fats with unsaturated fats, such as MUFAs and polyunsaturated fats (PUFAs), you may gain certain health benefits.
• In addition, some research shows that MUFAs may benefit insulin levels and blood sugar control, which can be helpful if you have or are at risk of type 2 diabetes.
• But even healthier fats like olive oil are high in calories, so use them in moderation.
• Choose MUFA-rich foods such as olive oil in place of other fatty foods — particularly butter and stick margarine — not in addition to them. And remember that you can’t make unhealthy foods healthier simply by adding olive oil to them.
Olivi is a beautiful finishing extra virgin olive oil. Olivi tastes like butter with a naturally peppery pungency. It will perfectly enhance your meal while helping to keep you healthy.
Olivi is pressed from the Chemlali variety of olives locally grown on Djerba Island in the South of Tunisia. The olives are hand picked by local farmers and cold pressed to produce this exceptional extra virgin olive oil.
Oh! and this recipe also uses whole grain pasta which tastes amazing!!
Whole grains are packed with nutrients, including protein, fiber, B vitamins, antioxidants, and trace minerals (iron, zinc, copper, and magnesium). A diet rich in whole grains has been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity, and some forms of cancer. Web MD
My Weight Loss Journey
My life has been a journey… I always loved food but there was a time that it was not loving me back. As a result I was 95 pounds over weight about 17 years ago. I’ve written about my weight loss story part A andpart B in hopes that others’ might gain something from sharing this experience. Healthier lifestyle changes were the answer for me~ switching to whole grains, incorporating healthy oils, adding in more fruits and vegetables, and making sure to get some kind of exercise 5 days a weeks… all contributed to gaining balance in a healthier me 🙂
If you love Bruschetta Pasta Recipe know you’ll love these other pasta recipes too!
I’d recommend making this simple and delicious Bruschetta Pasta with Olivi recipe and grabbing a multi-grain baguette to enjoy Olivi to it’s fullest.
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make this recipe leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie so we can share the joy of cooking with you!
One more thing before you go!. . . be inspired with CWR Recipe, Travel, and a variety of Etceteras every week by signing up to receive our emails! Click here to subscribe. We send out our newest posts, a collection of our latest favorites, and more! We love to stay connected with you.
Ruthie & Madeliene