*this is a sponsored post by womensforum and Prego® but all opinions expressed are genuine and my own
Sun-dried Tomato, Artichoke, Mushroom Alfredo Pasta is a simple, savory supper the whole family will love!
Sun-dried Tomato, Artichoke, Mushroom Alfredo Pasta is an awesome dinner solution! It’s quick and easy and who doesn’t love Prego Homestyle Alfredo sauce with some pasta?! The awesome thing about this recipe is if you have a pickier kiddo or two, they can enjoy just pasta and sauce while the rest of you enjoy the mouth-watering vegetable saute on yours. It’s a win-win for the whole family (and that makes every momma happy)!
Six ingredients are all you need to grab at the store to be well on your way to our Sun-dried Tomato, Artichoke, Mushroom Alfredo Pasta recipe for dinner tonight! It’s so simple to make. While the pasta is cooking, saute the vegetables. Once the pasta is cooked, it’s as simple as draining the noodles, returning them to the pot, and adding the sauce! Awesome! Dinner is served just like that!
Sun-dried Tomato, Artichoke, Mushroom Alfredo Pasta
- 1 14.5 ounce jar of Prego Homestyle Alfredo
- 1 16 ounce conchiglie pasta
- 1 8 ounce package mini portabella mushrooms
- 1 14 ounce can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 onion medium diced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup water or vegetable broth
- garnish with fresh parmesan cheese if desired
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in a large saute pan heat olive oil, once hot add onion and saute 2-3 minutes until caramelized and well browned.
- Add 1/4 water to skillet and stir scraping up bit from bottom of pan.
- Add mushrooms; saute 2 minutes.
- Add artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes; warm through.
- Once pasta is cooked; drain and return to pan.
- Add Prego Homestyle Alfredo to pasta and warm through.
- Serve pasta on individual plates topped with vegetable saute and parmesan cheese.
Prego sauce makes it easy to bring the whole family together around the table even on those busy weeknights. I know your family will love our Sun-dried Tomato, Artichoke, Mushroom Alfredo Pasta and if there happen to be any leftovers, just warm them up for lunch the next day and they will taste amazing!
Much Love and Peace~