Tomato Basil Naan Bread Pizza
Tomato Basil Naan Bread Pizza is just plain wonderful with the sweetness roasted out of the Tomatoes and the Fresh Basil… it’s just mouth watering! Of course, you could easily adapt it with your favorite pizza toppings and pizza sauce for a little more of a traditional pizza.
- 1 package whole grain Naan Bread, 2 pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced and halved
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Place cherry tomatoes on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast tomatoes for 20 minutes.
- Stack basil leaves, roll, and thinly slice.
- Place Naan Bread on a pizza pan, add tomatoes, add mozzarella sliced, sprinkle 1 Tbsp basil.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until cheese is slightly melted.
- Sprinkle remaining basil on top.
- Serves 2.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 317Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 544mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 4gSugar: 6gProtein: 17g
Want an amazingly quick and easy dinner? Me, too…. this Tomato Basil Naan Bread Pizza is just what we’re looking for 🙂
I hope you enjoy a nice weekend. Around here our kids are on their fall break so, it’s been a nice change. Madi and her friend Amanda came home from college for the weekend too SO, it’s been especially nice.
All they asked of me was some good ole’ “Home Cookin’ ” which I was happy to supply! I’m not quite sure how kids grow up so fast…