Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Loaf is a family favorite in the autumn. . . today happens to be my birthday and I thought it’d be really fun to share our favorite loaf and celebrate with all of you!
Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Loaf is so wonderful that my daughter Kate and I got together to bake some up for our birthday’s. . . there are only 6 days between us and we love this loaf SO, so, so much that it was our “cake” this year! I guess we didn’t light it up with candles but it could take them for sure!! It’s a loaf worthy of celebrating. 🙂
Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Loaf is begging to become apart of your fall-inspired recipe favorites! In case you’re looking for more inspiration we also love Homemade Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Pancakes with Caramel Cinnamon Syrup, Pecan Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, and Pumpkin Spice Bars!
Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Loaf will be a delicious addition to your autumn baking!
Happy Birthday Monday!! (for me 🙂
Much Love and Peace~
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup sugar or sugar replacer
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or replacer
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- Cream Cheese Filling:
- 1 egg white, room tmeperature
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 package ⅓ fat cream cheese, neufchatel, room temperature
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x5 bread pan; set aside.
- Mix sugar and eggs; cream 3-5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Slowly drizzle in coconut oil while mixing.
- Add pumpkin; mix to incorporate.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and sea salt.
- Add 3/4 cup dry mixture and alternate with milk until combined.
- Cream Cheese Filling:
- Cream together ingredients.
- Pour half of batter in prepared loaf pan, layer in the filling by dolloping down the center and then spreading to the edges, pour remaining batter on top.
- Evenly sprinkle batter with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes and toothpick inserted removes clean.
- Top will crack while baking- it's expected.
- Cover with a foil tent at 1 hour if the top is getting overly browned.
- Cool on cooling rack in pan for 20 minutes, remove from pan to complete cooling.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!