Pumpkin Pancakes with Caramel Cinnamon Syrup is an autumn delight! Your family will completely fall in LOVE with them!
Pumpkin Pancakes with Caramel Cinnamon Syrup is a recipe we have loved for more years than I can remember! They’re a must-make in fall and winter around our house. Recently we had a Sunday brunch that was an extra special treat because all of our family was under the same roof for the first time in quite a while!
As life seems to be ever changing and everyone is here and there it was so wonderful to be together again and of course we celebrated with a double batch of our favorite Pumpkin Pancakes with Caramel Cinnamon Syrup!
If you happen to have some leftovers they’ll store great in the fridge for up to 5 days- just warm them up in the toaster and they taste great. They’ll also freeze really well if you want to make a big batch and eat them as you go. The Caramel Cinnamon Syrup keeps for several weeks in fridge with no problem. 🙂
Pumpkin Pancakes with Caramel Cinnamon Syrup is one of the best parts of autumn! Enjoy.
Have an awesome Monday!
Much Love and Peace~
- 2 cups whole grain pancake mix
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 12 ounces can of evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cinnamon Carmel Syrup:
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons karo syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pumpkin Pancakes:
- In a mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients; mix to combine.
- Add wet ingredients; mix with wooden spoon just until combined.
- Preheat griddle or pan over medium high, coat with cooking spray.
- Cook 1/3 cup batter per pancake.
- Turn over when bubbles appear.
- Cook until browned and no longer runny in the center.
- Serve with Caramel Syrup.
- Cinnamon Caramel Pancakes:
- In a large stock pot combine all ingredients excluding baking soda.
- Cook over medium high heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add baking soda; stir constantly.
- (will foam up thus the reason for the large pot!)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 253Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 346mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 5g
- Turkey, Sweet Potato, & Blue Cheese Salad Recipe
- Maple & Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Herbed Braided Breadsticks w/ Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
- 15 Simple & Healthy Smoothie Recipes
- Grilled Red Wine and Garlic Elk Steak Recipe
- Rice Pudding Smoothie Recipe
- Green Tea Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Hot Turkey Provolone Sandwich with Basil Mayo Recipe
- Lion House Potato Casserole
- Baked Carrot Cake Donuts with Orange Cream Cheese Glaze Recipe
- Creme de Mint Pie Recipe
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Topping Recipe