The words to describe these Pumpkin Pancakes with Caramel Syrup (repost) are hard to come up with…
We love them! Mmmmm hmm.
Every autumn they’re a family tradition around our house. My little sister, Louise, gave this recipe to me several years ago and I’ve actually posted it but the photos needed up dating in a serious way 🙂
Pumpkin Pancakes with Caramel Syrup (repost) will rock your world! You’ve just gotta try them try this fall!
AND I suggest making a double batch- both the batter and the syrup keep just find in the fridge for up to a week. SO, when you get the craving (and I promise you will) you can whip some up lickity-split 🙂
- Cranberry Orange Loaf with Orange Frosting Recipe
- Baked Gingerbread Doughnuts Recipe
- Sourdough Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Country French Omelette Recipe
- Strawberry Mango Kiwi Protein Smoothie Recipe
- French Pâte à Crêpes Recipe
- Peach Turnovers with Sweet Peach Glaze
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe