I hope you’re morning is off to a fabulous start… I’m excited to share one of my favorite year round “health-ish” treats with y’all today!
It’s so easy to throw together and perfect for the kids after school treat too. I hope you love them as much as I do 🙂
Cherry-Vanilla Chocolate Squares are a quick and easy little treat that always makes my sweet tooth happy in a bit of a healthier way!
- 1 1/2 C frozen greek yogurt
- 1/2 C frozen cherries
- 6 chocolate grahm cracker sheets, broken in half
- Soften frozen yogurt, stir in frozen cherries; mix to lightly combine.
- Place 1/4 C filling on one of grahm cracker, place 2nd half on top, gently press together.
- Repeat with additional grahm cracker sheets.
- Freeze for 1 hour or max 1 day. (the grahm crackers will begin to soften too much)
Happiest of Thursday’s!
PS- I shared this over at Or so she Says too 🙂
- Dark Chocolate Banana Popsicle Recipe
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chipper Cookie Recipe
- Easy Lemon Sorbet Recipe
- Lemon Cupcakes with Lavender Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- Dark Chocolate Stuffed Croissants
- Apple Pie Enchiladas
- Cotton Candy Popcorn Recipe
- Blueberry Yogurt Pops
- Caramel Apple Dessert Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Cake Recipe
- Browned Butter Banana Bread Brownies Recipe