Apple Pumpkin Strudel Muffins
Apple Pumpkin Strudel Muffins are quick and easy and start from a muffin mix! These little muffins are moist and wonderful for a Fall Breakfast, we love them and hope you all do too!
- 1 15.2 oz apple cinnamon muffin mix
- 1 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C lowfat milk
- Strudel Topping:
- 1/4 C flour
- 1/4 C brown sugar
- 1/4 C whole oats
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line muffin tins with paper liners. I
- n a large mixing bowl beat eggs, add pumpkin, muffin mix with apple pouch; mix until incorporated.
- Add milk and mix until smooth.
- Spray the inside of muffin liners with cooking spray (so the muffin will easily release)
- Fill each liner 2/3 full.
- Strudel Topping: In a small bowl combine flour, brown sugar, oats; mix.
- Add butter and cut in with fork until small peas sized.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp on the top of each muffin liner.
- Bake 28-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin come out clean, cool on wire rack.
- Makes 18 muffins
Apple Pumpkin Strudel Muffins… I personally think that you can’t go wrong with adding pumpkin to everything this time of year!! Golly, I love that stuff 🙂
Happy Tuesday and Thanks so much for reading my blog! I really appreciate everyone of you and love ya all 🙂
I shared this recipe at the 36th avenue
The 36th AVENUE
- Cranberry Orange Loaf with Orange Frosting Recipe
- Baked Gingerbread Doughnuts Recipe
- Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
- Raspberry Coconut Banana Bread Recipe
- Strawberry Mango Kiwi Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Tropical Chocolate Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap (copycat) Recipe