Nutella Pastry Stars will make all your holidays merry and bright~ they’re so simple to make! Perfect for breakfast, brunch, or dessert!
I love to make the Holidays festive and lovely in every way… especially when it comes to the food I serve. Sometimes though, I find I don’t have enough time to make everything from scratch so that’s when awesome recipes like these Nutella Pastry Stars come in handy! All you need is a sheet of pastry dough, a jar of Nutella, a little splash of powdered sugar, and some fresh raspberries; it’s doesn’t get any easier than that.
These delightful Nutella Pastry Stars will make every gathering merry and bright! Whether you’re making them for Christmas morning breakfast, and brunch with friends, or a dessert… they’ll be raved about for sure. I took them to a get together not long ago and received compliments at every turn, but honestly I almost felt a little guilty because they don’t hardly take effort at all!
Hey! Guess what??? I made another video!! Starring our Nutella Pastry Stars…
- 1 sheet puff pastry dough
- 9 tablespoons Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- 9 fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg white+1 teaspoon water
- 1 sheet parchment paper
- 1 star cookie cutter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Defrost pastry dough according to package directions, unroll, cut out stars with cookie cutter, place on prepared sheet.
- In small container whisk with a fork egg white and 1 teaspoon water; using a pastry brush apply light coat of egg wash to each star.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until puffed up and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- When ready to serve spread 1 tablespoon Nutella on the center of each star, top with a fresh raspberry, and a sprinkling of powdered sugar.
- *stars can be baked off up to a day ahead and kept in an airtight container
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 265Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 136mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 3g
May these deliciously beautiful Nutella Pastry Stars bring smiles to all the ones you love this Holiday Season!
Much Love and Peace~