Happy Labor Day!
I hope you’ve had a wonderful long weekend with family and friends enjoying the last bit of that summer sun.
Did you know it’s National Peach Month? I happened to hear that on the radio the other day so, thought I’d pass that tid-bit on to y’all and of course, we simply must make a recipe to celebrate!
Grilled Peach Cobbler is a delicious dessert to throw on the grill at your Labor Day BBQ’s!
- 6 fresh, firm peaches
- 1/4 C honey
- 1/4 tsp almond
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 C almond sliced
- 1/2 C granola
- frozen yogurt
- Coat grill with cooking spray.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Cut peaches in half and remove pit.
- Combine honey, almond, vanilla in small bowl; microwave for 15 seconds to warm and mix.
- Lightly brush peaches with mixture, place face side down on grill, cook 2 minutes or until grill marked.
- Turn over and brush with additional honey mixture.
- Let cook 3-5 minutes more to heat through.
- Meanwhile, in a small fry pan toast sliced almonds; over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
- Add granola at the end of toasting to warm and lightly toast.
- Remove peaches, fill centers with granola mixture and serve with frozen yogurt.
You’ll be so delighted with this Grilled Peach Cobbler- so simple to make, pretty darn healthy, and tastes like it’s neither of those two things! Perfect 🙂