15 Holiday Brunch Recipes is a delicious collection from our Blogger Brunch 2015!
I am truly so blessed with amazing people in my life… blogging has been a beautiful journey that I never expected, actually. Who knew I would come to know and love so many amazing women that all share a similar passion of cooking. I treasure the times when I can get together with my blog friends, naturally it always involves amazing food, lots of laughs, and the making of fond memories.
I’m excited to share our collection of 15 mouth-watering recipes that you’ll get inspiration from to make for your family and friends this Holiday Season! AND I tried everyone of them and they’re all AHhhhhh- mazing! Pinkie Promise 🙂
I wish you the Merriest of Holidays.. and the most beautifully memorable breakfasts and brunches with our collection of 15 Holiday Brunch Recipes!
I think it’s kind of fun to share some behind the scene pictures… just so you get an idea of what Blogger gatherings are like- lots of cameras, white boards, and creative minds bring these events together!
AND adorable babies all about…
Happiest of Fridays and Happy Holiday Brunching!
Much Love and Peace~
- Cranberry Orange Loaf with Orange Frosting Recipe
- Baked Gingerbread Doughnuts Recipe
- Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
- Raspberry Coconut Banana Bread Recipe
- Lemoncello Vodka Martini Recipe
- Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- Spinach and Bacon Omelette Recipe
- Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap (copycat) Recipe