Holiday Wassail is a fabulous keep-you-warm-and-cozy-this-winter recipe…
This slow cooker Holiday Wassail is the perfect beverage to come home to on a cold winters night!
We love it. It makes the whole house smell AMAZING too 🙂
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours
Total Time 2 hours 10 minutes
- 1 quart apple juice
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1/4 C brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 3 whole cloves
- 3 whole all-spice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 quart orange juice
- 3 lemons, juiced
- In a slow cooker combine all ingredients.
- Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Keep hot on the warm setting.
- Serve and Enjoy!
* I adapted this recipe from www.lemonpoppyseed.com
Enjoy this Holiday Wassail with your family and friends this winter! There’s nothing better after sledding or playing in the snow 🙂
- Cherry Prosecco Spritzer Recipe
- Blueberry Lime Cocktail Recipe
- Non-boozy Blueberry Mint Mojito Recipe
- Chocolate Rose Martini Recipe
- Cranberry Lime Margaritas Recipe
- Asian Pear and Pomegranate Smoothie Recipe
- Chocolate Raspberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- White Peach, Cucumber, Mint Smoothie
- Irish Coffee with Baileys and Kahlua Recipe
- Blackberry Coconut Smoothie
- Almond Butter Banana Oat Smoothie Recipe
- Non-Boozy Mint Mojito Recipe