Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette is a light and refreshing dressing for any vegetable or salad!
Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette is so simple to whisk together in just a few minutes! It’s so light and refreshing. . . we just love it! It’s perfect for salads or even as a simple dressing for asparagus, green beans, and lots of other veggies too!
Feel free to get creative with it, last weekend I decided to grill some asparagus and basted them with this Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette while they were grilling! They were so flavorful plus it kept them from drying out too!
Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette will be your new favorite way to enjoy your veggies! Enjoy!!
Much Love and Peace~
- 1 meyer lemon zest
- 1/4 cup meyer lemon juice, approx 2 lemons
- 1-2 tablespoon agave, adjust to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- In a medium bowl whisk lemon zest and juice, agave, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking.
- Serve with vegetable salad.