Turkey Frank Corn Dogs have to be part of your spring and summer time fun… the kiddos will adore them!
Turkey Frank Corn Dogs are a healthy, yet still yummy, alternative to corn dogs! Your kids will never know the healthy little secrete to these corn dogs. 🙂
Turkey Frank Corn Dogs are a great meal for kids at a friend or family BBQ! They are the perfect summer time lunch. I remember playing in the back yard at my grandma’s house… being completely enveloped in the game we (the cousins and I) were all playing. Then all of the sudden grandma would yell, “Time for Lunch!” and we would all come running! Grandma always made the best lunches and those memories will forever be embedded in me.
Turkey Frank Corn Dogs will help create wonderful childhood memories for your children with this scrumptious summer time lunch! Need more fun summer time lunch ideas?? Don’t worry, we got you! I’m sure your kids will love these, just like mine did/do! Summer Homemade Ice Cream (Your kids will LOVE making this with you), Summer Sandwiches BLT (especially popular in the Knudsen household), Sweet-n-Sour Chicken Skewers (you just can’t go wrong here).
Turkey Frank Corn Dogs will have your kids begging for more!
We can’t wait for summer!!!
Much peace and love~
- 2 packages turkey franks
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 1/2 cups corn meal, divided
- 1 tablespoon dry dill
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon old bay seasoning
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- 1 ½ cups water
- ¾ cup canola oil for pan frying
- Combine all dry ingredients (excluding 1/2 cup corn meal); mix well.
- Add the milk and water slowly while stirring.
- Add oil to a large skillet over medium high heat, bring to 350 degrees F, once hot begin frying turkey franks.
- Place remaining ½ cup corn meal in a mixing bowl to dredge each turkey frank, then dip in batter, and pan fry.
- Turning twice; cooking on all sides until golden brown.
- Place on paper towel lined plate.
- Fry in small batches so as not to overload the pan.