Super Bowl is just about a week away and this Sage Sausage Dip has got to be on your appetizer’s list for the BIG game!! It’s seriously like a party in your mouth : ) I’d just plan on making a double batch cuz this amazing combination disappears in a FLASH!! (I couldn’t even hardly get the sage sausage dip outta the pan)
*I had to use my iPhone for some of the pics… not so pretty but you get the idea of it anyways : )
My friend, Kate, gave me the Sage Sausage Dip recipe and she was right when she said it’s the perfect appetizer for the Super Bowl!! It’s quick and easy and delicious… if I end up getting any of it out of the pan, I think it’d keep warm just fine in a small Crock-pot! We’ll for sure be making this one again for the BIG GAME!!!
- 1 package of sage sausage, I used Jimmy Dean's Sage Sausage
- 1 8 oz light cream cheese
- 1 can of Rotel tomatoes and green chili's mix
- In a fry pan over medium heat, brown sausage, drain, pat off grease.
- Return to pan, add Rotel, and cream cheese.
- Stir and heat until warmed through.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
- Thai Chicken Flatbread w/ Cilantro Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Coconut, Mango, Sunflower Seed Raw Bar Recipe
- Sweet & Spicy Candied Pecans Recipe
- Purple Basil, Olive, Ricotta Crostini Recipe
- Prosciutto Wrapped Figs with Balsamic Drizzle Recipe
- Achiote Beef Street Tacos Recipe
- French Endive Salad & Louvre Museum
- Cold Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe