Pumpkin Sausage Rotini
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 19.5 oz Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage, casings removed
- 10 sage leaves, minced
- 1 1/4 C chicken broth, or 1 1/4 C water and 1 chicken bullion
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 13 oz package whole grain rotini noodle, prepared to package directions
- 1/4 C parmesan
- In a large frying pan over medium heat cook sausage with sage, crushed red pepper, sea salt and pepper for 5-6 minutes stirring and breaking into small pieces. Once browned add chicken broth and pumpkin.
- Stir and cook additional 2-3 minutes until warmed through.
- Serve over cooked rotini noodles, topped with a sprinkle of parmesan.
Pumpkin Sausage Rotini… is such a quick and easy week night dinner AND it’s perfect for fall cooking too! I hope you all enjoy this savory dinner dish.
Have super awesome weekend and I’ll see ya Monday with What’s Cooking… in your kitchen!