Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe is a flavorful summer time loaf that’s sure to make the whole family very, very happy!
Why we love Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe
Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bread will help use up some of those zucchini that will soon be growing like crazy out in the garden. Or if you don’t grow a garden then grab some at your local farmers market this weekend and make up a loaf!
Fresh zucchini is so good, I love it grilled, steamed, or baked into breads and cakes. It’s all just SOoooo delicious! 🙂
Fit Friday with Nichole
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cups sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 cup coconut oil or canola oil
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded and packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups + 2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cloves
- 1 cup cup milk chocolate chips or raisins --½ cup chocolate chips for garnish if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Generously coat 2- 9x11 loaf pans with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add dry ingredients; whisk to combine.
- In a standing mixer with the beater attachment whip eggs for 2 minutes, add sugar or coconut sugar and mix on medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Slowly drizzle in liquid coconut oil or canola oil while mixing on low.
- Add vanilla and mix.
- Add all of dry ingredients at once and mix on low until 80% combined.
- Add zucchini and chocolate chips or raisins; stir in by hand.
- Divide batter between prepared pans.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup chocolate chips on top of each loaf, if desired.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes
- *chocolate chips or raisins are optional.
- Cool and Enjoy!
Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe is a moist and delicious loaf you’ll be craving all summer!
More Zucchini Recipes
Have an amazing Wednesday!
Much Love and Peace~