We’re so excited to share our Prosciutto Wrapped Apple Triangles Recipe with you today! Make beautiful memories from the very first bite at your holiday table with our Prosciutto Wrapped Apples Triangles! They’re the perfect combination of texture and flavors with tangy honeycrisp apples, thinly sliced prosciutto, aged sharp cheddar gourmet spread, nestled on a flakey crescent roll, and finished with a sprinkle of chopped walnuts! HEAVENLY.
Why we love Prosciutto Wrapped Apple Triangles Recipe
We adore today’s Prosciutto Wrapped Apple Triangles Recipe–it’s a deliciously simple holiday appetizer to keep the “hangry’s” away! Keep the whole crowd happy while mingling and waiting for the main course to be served!
So many times, appetizers are overlooked in the hustle of all the preparations that go into a large holiday meal. Gathering together around the table at the holidays is such an important part of them!
Celebrate with our Prosciutto Wrapped Apple Triangles Recipe
This appetizer is a great way to keep the family happy while waiting for the turkey to cook! We love having a selection of simple to make petite bites while cooking because it’s the best way to keep the “hangry’s” away.
We know that sharing food and making memories with those who we hold dearest in our lives, is what Thanksgiving (and life) is really all about. AND let’s be honest, there’s a lot of time and work that goes into hosting a feast.
The whole family will thank you! 🙂
How to make Prosciutto Wrapped Apple Triangles
A quick stop by your local Smith’s grocery store to grab these simple ingredients and for all your holiday feasting groceries!
• Honeycrisp Apples
• Crescent Dinner Rolls
• Spreadable cheese; Garlic and Herb or Aged Sharp Cheddar
Make our Prosciutto Wrapped Apple Triangles Recipe conveniently!
I’ve said it many times before… and I’ll say it again. In store pick-up and delivery is a life saver!! There is just something about ordering my groceries on my laptop or phone while I sit in my jammies, in front of the fireplace, and then just simply driving to the store and having my groceries put in my car for me!
You know, the fact that I don’t have to cart around my 3 month old and 2 year old baby boys while I shop for an hour is just incredible. My babies sleep in the car and WE ALL get to enjoy the ride to Smith’s to pick up our groceries! Mom win!!
Last year I ordered all of my groceries online for Thanksgiving and no doubt that I’m doing that again this year. Of course, the ingredients for these decadent Prosciutto Wrapped Apple Triangle appetizers will be on the “to order list”. Find the products here!
Chef Tips & Tricks for selecting Party Beverages
- Picking beverages for your gathering can be fun but daunting at times!
- I like to have a selection of red and white wines, non-alcoholic sparkling beverages, sparkling water with lemon or limes, and a festive mixed beverage as an option too.
- If younger children are going to be a part of the event then I’ll make sure to have juice or soda and non-breakable glasses on hand.
- A garnish bar adds a fun twist: sprigs of rosemary, mint leaves, cinnamon sticks, fresh orange peel twists, lemon & lime wedges.
- A good idea is to have some permanent markers handy for everyone to mark their glasses– no worries the marker washes right off with hot water and soap!
- All your guests easily remember a personalized glass they’ve created plus it keeps sanitation in mind too! Germ sharing is not what anyone ever wants! 🙂
- 3 large Honeycrisp Apples, de-seeded and cut into 8 sections
- 1 (8 ounce) Crescent Dinner Rolls, cut in half
- 1 (3 ounce) Prosciutto, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 (9 ounce) Spreadable cheese; Garlic and Herb or Aged Sharp Cheddar
- 3/4 cup Walnuts, rough chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place halved Crescent Rolls on baking sheet, cook 12 minutes or until lightly golden browned, remove to cooling rack.
- Once cooled place into air tight container until serving.
- To serve: carefully spread a tablespoon of Spreadable Cheddar on each triangle, wrap and twist prosciutto around apple slice, place on prepared triangle, and add a sprinkle of walnuts to garnish.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 59Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 52mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 2g
More Appetizer Recipes
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Greek Feta Roasted Pepper Spread with Flat Bread
- Chorizo Black Bean Dip Recipe
- Pear, Ricotta, and Honey Crostini
- Apple Butter Brie Crostini
- Cheese and Charcuterie Board with Crackers
- Bruschetta and Taleggio Cheese with Crostini
- Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
Enjoy our Prosciutto Wrapped Apple Triangles this holiday season and Happy Feasting!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
This post has been compensated by Kroger Co; however, all opinions are my own.