Happy Wednesday to everyone at What’s Cooking with Ruthie!!!
It’s Amanda from High Heels to Hot Wheels reporting for duty! :}
I’m so excited to be back with y’all and share this Easy Fruity Sangria that my sister-in-law brought to our Easter dinner this year.
Angie is usually always told to “just bring a bottle of wine” to contribute to family meals because her lovely sister-in-laws (who will remain nameless) tend to take over the full menu planning, but she told us this year she didn’t “just want to bring a bottle of wine” and instead wanted to make Sangria and thank goodness she did because it was delicious. And way to stand up to your husband’s bossy sisters, Angie!! Don’t you just love a family that cooks together?!
Angie’s Easy Fruity Sangria
- 1 bottle, 1.5 liter of sangria wine
- 3 bottle of sparkling grape juice, 1 white, 2 red
- 2 shots of citrus vodka
- Fruit of choice... orange slices, lemon wedges, sliced strawberries, raspberries and blackberries
- In a large pitcher add all liquids and stir to combine.
- Cut up fruit and add to mixture.
- Chill overnight and serve in a wine glass over ice or by itself with cut up fruit.
You might also enjoy this tasty Strawberry Basil Mimosa from High Heels to Hot Wheels
See you next month! Enjoy this beautiful day!!
Oh my this Easy Fruity Sangria is beautiful!
Thanks so much to Amanda from High Heels to Hot Wheels for sharing this delightful beverage with us 🙂
I hope your Wednesday is an easy going one…