Philly Cheese Steak Pockets Recipe are simple to make with only five ingredients! Philly Steak and Cheese Pockets are such a crowd pleaser. . . your friends and family will love them! Philly Cheese Steak Pockets are quick and easy for any dinner or lunch because they’re made with Pillsbury Crescents®! I know how busy some days are around our house- I love to have a meal that’s delicious and sure to keep everyones bellies full and happy!
Philly Cheese Steak Pockets Recipe
As a kiddo, I always loved opening Pillsbury Crescents® because of that unsuspecting POP that accompanies it. I still think of that anticipation each time I press the spoon into the crease of the inner packaging! Whether I make savory or sweet recipes with them- they all make delicious additions to our holidays.
I love a good Philly Cheese Steak, especially in the winter time when I’m craving some comfort food to keep me warm and cozy on the chilliest of days! Comfort food to me is hot, cheesy, and a stick-to-ribs kind of recipe… this one is extra awesome because it’s only 5 ingredients and a few spices.
Awesome. It hardly gets any better than that 🙂
If you love our Philly Cheese Steak Recipe then we hope you’ll love these sandwiches too!
Pillsbury Crescents® are SO simple to find in the refrigerator section at your local Walmart! Just grab two, some thinly sliced beef, an onion, cream cheese, and havarti cheese. Then you’re all set and ready to make this fabulous dish!
Oh and if you happen to have a few left hanging around after dinner- they’ll reheat just fine. I just placed mine back on a cookie sheet and reheated them in the oven for about 5-6 minutes to rewarm and crisp them up again. They tasted just as good as the first time!!
I promise the whole family will be begging for more of these Philly Cheese Steak Pockets. . . they are completely delicious!
- 2 8ounce packages Pillsbury Crescents®
- 1 8ounce 1/3 fat cream cheese
- 1 pound thinly sliced beef tenderloin
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices havarti cheese, cut in half
- In a large saute pan, heat olive oil over medium high heat once hot add onion, saute for 1-2 minutes or until evenly brown in color.
- Add beef and cook 2 minutes; stirring.
- Add red pepper flakes, sea salt, onion salt, garlic salt, black pepper.
- Once beef is cooked to medium rare, add cream cheese, melt and stir to incorportate.
- Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Open Pillsbury Crescents® using fingers press 2 crescent sections together to make a rectangle shape.
- Place 2 tablespoons philly cheese filling along one side of rectangle, top with half piece of harvarti cheese.
- Fold top half of rectangle over filling, press edges together using the tongs of a fork.
- Place on unsprayed cookie sheet.
- Repeat with remaining 7 pockets.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until evenly browned and flaky.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make this recipe leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie so we can share the joy of cooking with you!
One more thing before you go!. . . be inspired with CWR Recipe, Travel, and a variety of Etceteras every week by signing up to receive our emails! Click here to subscribe. We send out our newest posts, a collection of our latest favorites, and more! We love to stay connected with you.
Ruthie & Madeliene