Decadent “Hot Chocolate” Choffy is a deliciously chocolatey way to keep the whole family comfy-cozy this winter! Oh my. It’s just heavenly.
I’m having so much fun inventing recipes with Choffy. In celebration of becoming the official Choffy Chef, Choffy’s extending 10% off your first purchase made on-line through Dec 31, 2014 just click here and use the order code: RUTHIE10
- 1 14oz low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 4 C brewed Volta Dark Choffy
- 1/2 C heavy whipping cream
- 1 C milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 C mini marshmallows, for garnish
- Over medium heat, combine all ingredients into pot; stir while brining to a simmer.
- Turn heat to low, cover, and simmer for 1 hour; stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm with marshmallows.
I hope you and your families enjoy this Decadent “Hot Chocolate” Choffy after snowman building, snow angel making, or any of the many winter time activities!
Much Love and Peace~