I love a light salad as a meal in summertime…
Lime, Black Bean, and Quinoa Salad is the perfect beat-the-heat dinner!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 1/2 C quinoa, precooked
- 1 10oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 C grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1 C fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 C fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp lime zest
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a blender or food processor add cilantro, fresh lime, olive oil, lime zest, garlic, pepper, and salt.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Toss all ingredients with quinoa and chill 15 minutes.
Not only is this Lime, Black Bean, and Quinoa Salad super easy to make but it’s healthy AND it will definitely hit the spot!!
I hope your week is going well… I am keeping up with things around here! I’m not quite sure how life gets so busy in the summertime??