*this is a sponsored post by Truvia® and the opinions expressed are genuine and my own
Truvia® Sunrise Smoothie with zero-calorie Truvia® packets is a healthy, keep-you-full, quick breakfast!
This smoothie has it all… oats, chia seeds, clementine oranges, fresh lime juice, and sweetened two packets of Truvia® for a healthy start to your day!
Everything’s sweeter with Truvía® Natural Sweetener packets. Made from the sweetest part of the stevia leaf, it tastes wonderful and delivers a promise of zero-calories. Truvía® Natural Sweetener can help support a low or reduced calorie diet when used on fruit or in your favorite drinks. And unlike other stevia products on the market, it’s great-tasting every time.
- 10 ounce orange juice
- 2 clementine oranges, peeled
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 Truvia® packets
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup whole grain oats
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a high efficiency blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses.
Truvia® Sunrise Smoothie will make all of your mornings healthy and happy!
Cheers! Have a super awesome Tuesday 🙂
Much Love and Peace~
- Holiday Overnight Oats Recipe
- Roasted Sweet Potato, Gouda & Kale Salad Recipe
- Chocolate Rose Martini Recipe
- Starbucks Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Chinese Pickled Vegetables Recipe
- Irish Coffee with Baileys and Kahlua Recipe
- Sweet and Salty Peanuts Recipe
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe