Buttermilk Greek Yogurt Pancakes are fluffy and moist even without any oil in the recipe~ instead they have fat free greek yogurt as a replacer!
Nichole and I are so excited to share a Buttermilk Greek Yogurt Pancakes and a Workout at the Track with you today for Fit Friday!
Buttermilk Greek Yogurt Pancakes are seriously the pancake recipe EVER… oh my. We adore them because they’re a healthier recipe and so, so, so simple to make! I love that they are made with greek yogurt and no oil. Not one drop! But don’t fret at all, they are just as moist and fluffy as every other pancake recipe out there.
Buttermilk Greek Yogurt Pancakes in my photo’s are paired with a Butter Syrup~ it’s amazing if you’re wanting to splurge a little bit with the syrup, then I also added some fresh blueberries because it’s just plain heavenly!
Miss Nichole is taking us to the Track ….
Today we are heading to the track for a fun workout. Early morning on the track is one of my favorite ways to start the day. I would much rather beat the heat and get it done early, but this summer I am also learning to push through the heat sometimes. Every Wednesday night I coach a group of awesome kids and we head out for a run. This week we got 4 miles done in 90+ degrees, and we had a blast getting it done together. So if early AM just isn’t happening don’t despair, instead grab a buddy and go anyways.
Buttermilk Greek Yogurt Pancakes have just gotta go on your menu for this weekend! Enjoy!!
Much Love and Peace~
Nichole and Ruthie
- 2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1½ cups buttermilk
- 1 cup fat free plain greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- pure maple syrup for serving
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, sea salt, coconut sugar; mix to combine.
- In additional small mixing bowl combine buttermilk, greek yogurt, eggs; whisk to combine.
- Make a well in center of dry mixture, add wet; mix until just incorporated- do not over mix.
- (small lumps are expected)
- Coat griddle with cooking spray, place griddle over medium heat, once pan is hot add ⅓ C batter per pancake, when small bubbles appear flip to cook other side.
- Remove from heat and repeat for additional pancakes.
- Serve with pure maple syrup.