Greek Yogurt Pancakes on FOX13 The Place a fun and healthy breakfast! Jenny and I are bringing you another cooking segment all the way from Greece! I love these pancakes made with greek yogurt. Enjoy making them with your family this weekend!
Live from Greece; Greek Yogurt Pancakes on FOX13 The Place
It’s hard to believe that I’ve been “stuck” in Greece for so many days! It was so fun to still do another monthly cooking segment from Athens! Technology is just amazing these days, right?! I love the Greek yogurt here!! The traditional greek yogurt is so creamy and delightful because it is made and sold in these adorable ceramic pots. Watch the original FOX13 segment here.
Watch all of our Monthly FOX13 Cooking Segments
I’m over cooking at the FOX studio once a month. So, If you’d like to see more of our FOX13 The Place cooking segments, then just CLICK HERE.
We hope you’ll love these other healthy breakfast recipe too:
- 2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup fat free plain greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- pure maple syrup for serving
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, sea salt, coconut sugar; mix to combine.
- In additional small mixing bowl combine buttermilk, greek yogurt, eggs; whisk to combine.
- Make a well in center of dry mixture, add wet; mix until just incorporated- do not over mix.
- (small lumps are expected)
- Coat griddle with cooking spray, place griddle over medium heat, once pan is hot add 1/3 C batter per pancake, when small bubbles appear flip to cook other side.
- Remove from heat and repeat for additional pancakes.
- Serve with pure maple syrup.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 199Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 419mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 6g
Enjoy making our Greek Yogurt Pancakes on FOX13 The Place with me!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene