Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes are the perfect way to start your families day!
I love this recipe because it uses fat free greek yogurt instead of oil so they’re healthier for you but still taste Ah-mazing!! Yay.
If you happen to have a few leftover- just freeze them in a plastic freezer bag then on those busy mornings just pop a couple in the toaster and your out the door with a quick and easy breakfast in no time!
- 2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cups low fat milk
- 1 cup fat free vanilla greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 banana, halved and sliced
- pure maple syrup for serving
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, sea salt, coconut sugar; mix to combine.
- In additional small mixing bowl combine cooled IC Dark Choffy, greek yogurt, eggs; whisk to combine.
- Make a well in center of dry mixture, add wet; mix until just incorporated- do not over mix.
- (small lumps are expected)
- Add mini chocolate chips and banana's; gently fold into batter.
- Coat griddle with cooking spray, place griddle over medium heat, once pan is hot add 1/3 C batter per pancake, when small bubbles appear flip to cook other side.
- Remove from heat and repeat for additional pancakes.
- Serve with pure maple syrup and additional banana slices if desired.
You’re whole family will love them. This recipe is so simple to adapt- if you’ve got fresh blueberries in the fridge just replace the chocolate chips and bananas with those. You get the idea… the options are endless!
Here are a couple of other fun Spring-time treats that you’ll enjoy baking and eating too:
Much Love and Peace~